Skip to main content

Who Am I?

I am a freelance virtual solutions specialist, which is a more sophisticated way of saying "virtual assistant." I offer a myriad varied services, many of which I try to accomplish from the comfort of my home, or from a local coffee shop, or while sitting on a blanket with my dog under a shade tree in Mission Bay Park. I am one of MANY who are determined to break free from the shackles of a 9-5 "job" where I am not only lining the pockets of other people while mine are hemorrhaging Benjamins, but also giving away 960 HOURS out of EVERY YEAR simply getting ready for and commuting to and from the workplace.

Unpaid.

Thus, I strive to find - or create - multiple streams of income that yield the highest return for the least amount of time invested.

So, what sets me apart from other freelancers?

I don't think of myself as "unique," per se. I admire all freelancers for their individual talents and their contributions to society. However, while many specialize in a smaller array of services, I open myself up to an unlimited number of requests - within my skillsets, of course.

What are my skillsets?

I accept many varied gig requests, which include (but are not limited to):

  • Administrative requests
  • Organizational assistance
  • Custom branding and design
  • Forms and presentation design
  • Bookkeeping and data entry
  • Social media management
  • Limited photography services
  • Video ad requests
  • Voiceover requests

My background is varied, though primarily rooted in marketing, office administration and management, and customer relations. I am a tenacious student, meaning I thrive on learning, and never stop seeking opportunities to add more skills to my competencies.

I draw motivation from being an asset because I can provide valuable support and insights, helping others achieve their goals while contributing to meaningful progress. It’s fulfilling to know that my skills make a difference and empower others to succeed.

Are you interested in working with me?

If so, connect with me via one of my social links or message me direct at iworkremote@outlook.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Warmest regards,

Tricia D. Carlisle

Comments